i say must-haves for life and/or pregnancy because these don't all apply to pregnancy. i refuse to bore you non-pregnant friends of mine, plus, some of these i seriously enjoyed before getting pregnant and have just come to appreciate them even more now that i am pregnant. so there.
1. jason lavender shampoo & conditioner. i am not really a hair care snob. in fact, pantene might be my fave smelling stuff there is but upon finding out i was growing a little human, i switched to the sulfate-free stuff and this was my choice when perusing the aisles of whole foods. i like it. it smells nice and i feel good about it. doesn't get as sudsy as the standard stuff but so what?
2. coconut oil. you all know i already use this as my face lotion, but now it can be belly and boob lotion! for all the stretching skin that is going to be taut and itchy as the months go. woowee! and it's good for you and your skin.
3. ingrid & isabel rouched tank. i bought this before i was even pregnant because they're so long and comfy and it fit totally fine. and now i can continue wearing it because all the rouching along the side allows for a lot of belly stretching. and seriously, so long, and so comfy.
4. life factory glass bottle. i go nowhere without this. big enough for lemon slices, for a sponge, can go in the dishwasher... this is my favorite bottle of all time. and if you break the glass, keep the rubber coat because you can buy an insert for $8!
5. kicky pants onesie. the first thing i bought for babe a few weeks ago. it's bamboo so it's seriously soft and it's just really precious. he'll probably wear it like twice before growing out of it but i did it anyway.
6. a body pillow. my sister lent me hers from target and i love her for it. it's soooooo cozy and soft and it fits all along my body from head to toe. steve tries to steal it sometimes (seriously) but then i tell him who's boss.
also, i was asked to do a maternity-fashion post and i plan on it, but to be quite honest, i don't know much because i am just getting to the point of seriously not fitting my normal clothes (unless they're drawstring pants or super long shirts or... maxi dresses... my new love). so, i am looking for any tips YOU ladies have on what worked for you while you were pregnant. and links would be lovely too :) i don't plan on spending much money on maternity clothes at all but rather get by with what i have and a few choice items from other places (i find that when it's called "maternity" the price tag automatically doubles!).