things i love:
1. good hair days
2. the fire pit we got steve for his birthday
3. the game we played around it
it started tame and got hilarious.
the idea was to say things you liked about each other.
me to lindsey: "i love how much you laugh."
her to me: "i love how it's easy to talk to you."
her to me: "i love how my hair always looks better than yours."
me to her: "i love it when you go to bed each night."
we were dyyyying.
4. this whole shop
3. how serious parker takes working outside along his dad
4. my morning coffee whisked with some butter and cinnamon
6. reading a good book
7. when i have the energy to tackle the day and feel accomplished
8. friends who just get you
9. being a mom
10. dreaming of a bundled baby, hot chocolate, snow
11. this video of jimmy and bradley cooper unable to stop laughing (the best when that happens)
12. cereal at night
13. toast with almond butter slathered on it and then a drizzle of honey
14. passports (they just hold so much promise, you know?)
15. fleece lined pants for little kids
16. felt balls; the options are endless!
17. a clean home. so much love for that.
18. writing long letters to faraway friends with uniball pens (william got me hooked)
19. a stocked refrigerator and pantry
20. and... YOU. seriously, thanks for reading, always.
can you tell me some things you love?
there's too much crap in the world.
let's share the good news.
i'm sending some of these--reader's choice--to the person with the best answer.
(they're legit from me, this isn't a sponsor post of any kind!)
(u.s. only... sorry!)