i get bad colds, i think, or i am just a wimp and allow colds to halt my life. i'm not sure. either way, i'm eating congaplex like it's nobody's business and have ingested no sugar whatsoever which isn't easy considering i made pink cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting last night. damn.
so, i want a job and here are some ideas:
be a photographer. problem: i feel like they are a dime a dozen these days. but i want to do it anyway but sort of don't want to go to school for it (do you really need to if you've got a good eye?). also, i dont have the fanciest of cameras, but it is still pretty fancy so do i need to spend like 80 thou. on equipment first? can you just start somewhere with a good lens and charging next to nothing to do so? ok, suggest away.
national geographic travel photographer. problem: 4 kids and a hubs. no honey that is not a problem, it is a blessing, but it probably makes this job a tough one.
writer. but i don't know what i want to write yet.
okay. so that's that. oh and i should add that i can be pretty lazy so if getting to the end goal of any of these requires too much work, i might just bail on it. help.
and p.s. i don't so much want to be a teacher.
but anyway, being valentine's day and all, that's not all i'm going to talk about.
here's 5 things i love about steven andrew:
1. he's funny. i know i've mentioned this before but this is huge for me. i needed a funny man and i got one.
2. he calls me on my stuff. an expletive would've been better suited there but this is a family blog people. seriously though, he doesn't just appease me which sometimes i would probably prefer but in the long run, this is way better than the alternative.
3. he is a cuddler... a spooner... it's nice.
4. he cleans the kitchen. this is suuuuuch a turn-on for me and i think he knows it.
5. he's becoming a better husband all the time. for real. i couldn't be sure if, since he was married for 14 years before me, his husband betterment was all said and done, but it's not. he's getting better all the time. i think marriage just ripens with age. oh i am such the philosopher.
and 3 years + 2 months-ish ago i made him mine. i'm glad i did.