1. caramel jar caramels: holy sheeet, they're so good. i reluctantly shared some with the whole family, including my in-laws, and can i say that i should've just hidden them and sneaked them one at a time when no one was looking?? hindsight...
2. parenthood: duh. joel's still my fave guys. but, i sort of love them all. kristina, she's high on the list. and actually amber is too. heck, they all are, don't make me pick.
3. being a mom: that goes without saying, but sometimes it's still worth repeating. this is the greatest gig ever.
4. this season: in falls past, we've had some major winds that have blown all the leaves off the tree before we really got to enjoy them. they're sticking around this year. in fact, even up at the lake there was tons of color and i thought they'd have already fallen up there. not so, not so. fall, you done good.
5. mum+bub detergent: so you have to know this about me first. i am BIG into smells. i love fresh smelling laundry but since parker came along i was only using unscented stuff. and i seriously missed that fresh laundry scent. enter mum+bub. their line is my favorite ever. i'd already had their lotion and baby soap. and then i discovered (much to steve's dismay) that they make detergent! i legit smell every piece as i fold it. problem: the price. suffice it to say, i'm using it carefully and asking for it for christmas every year from here on out. it is unreal. sandalwood, i think that's the key scent.
6. you guys: for real. you guys come here day after day, leave nice comments (i read them all), love on me or my family, offer your advice or support. sometimes i get blah about blogging or only see the bad sides of it, but you guys are a definite positive. thanks. for real. and because i'm always talking about products i love and telling you to go spend your money on them, how about a giveaway from me to you? this blog wouldn't really be this blog without you so as a thanks for reading and a thanks for clicking my affiliate links and sometimes making me commission, or being sponsors, or just being a supporter in general, i'm going to send these caramels to one of you. one pound of heaven. heeeeaven. and they're really coming from me to you, this is not a sponsorship thing! (oh the things you have to say as a blogger...) also, fyi: i was really not a die-hard caramel person but these made me a believer.
go ahead and leave a comment with something you're enjoying lately and i'll pick a winner over the weekend. (also, caramel jar only ships to the u.s. but even if you're from elsewhere, i'd love to hear what you're enjoying anyway!)
thanks again and have a great weekend.
and p.s. if you have a shop/business and are interested in being part of a holiday giveaway, shoot me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
ETA: allyce is the winner. and thanks so much, everyone, for all the sweet comments. you guys are the best.