1. this stuff. don’t even. i mean. i can’t. it’s so good. steve jokes that he should put it in a trough for me when i eat it. i say WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, STEVE? no, but really. trader joes has done it again and it’s dangerous. with their classic potato chip? well, 9 pm at the hunts has never been so fun.
2. we’re reading this book in book club–one of my mom’s favorites–and so far, i’m totally liking it. any of you read it? it’s fiction, but based on a seriously interesting bit of history.
3. i love, as you already know, stews and soups and chilis. do you have any i should know about? in other words GIVE THEM TO ME NOW. also, i made the most amazing white chili the other night and i will share the recipe soooooon.
4. i went through a major brian andreas phase in college. do any of you love him too? i used to go to his ‘pick a quote for me’ page, almost daily, and read through them. i love his stuff.
5. i feel like i should begin christmas shopping, but i’m not sure where to start. sometimes i don’t think we need more stuff and other times i’m all, “it’s christmas! let’s swim in presents!” and, as always, i’m totally stumped as to what to get for steve. what do you guys get your husbands/significant others???? please help.
6. normally i have already started addressing my christmas cards by now. this year? don’t even have a family photo. need to get on that! it’s practically keeping me up at night!
7. enough about christmas and enough of this list. have a good weekend!! and oh! i think i’m gonna try my hand at these tomorrow morning!